Wilsons Leather Men's Size Chart
This style runs one size smaller than normal. We recommend ordering a size larger.
How to Measure
Find your body measurements to determine which size you should purchase from the size chart above.
1. Sleeve Length: Measure the distance from the prominent bone at the center back of the neck, across the shoulder, over the slightly bent elbow to the center of the wrist bone.
2. Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, being sure to leave room for comfort. Keep the measuring tape horizontal around the body.
3. Chest: Measure the chest circumference under the arms at the fullest part of the chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal around the body.
4. Waist: Measure the waist circumference at the smallest part of the waist (your natural waist), keeping the measuring tape horizontal around the body.
5. Hip: Stand with your feet together and measure the hip circumference at the fullest part of the hips, keeping the measuring tape horizontal around the body.
6. Inseam: Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam