- Leather is tear and puncture-resistant.
- Leather protects from heat, cold and wind; and it repels moisture.
- Leather items are available in a variety of weights and made with different linings for comfort in warm and cold weather.
- Leather apparel stretches and molds to your body, yet at the same time retains its shape.
- Leather breathes - that's what keeps it soft and supple.
- Leather contains natural oils that help prevent cracking, flaking, peeling & tearing.
- Leather is an agricultural by-product of the food industry. We purchase the hides and transform them into beautiful leather apparel and accessories.
- Leather has been made in various locations around the world for more than 5,000 years.
- Plus Size/Big & Tall
World of WL
- Our Story
- Photo Gallery
- Look Book
- Bloggers We Love
- Video Gallery
- Learn About Leather
- Why Buy a Leather Jacket
- Buying Guides