Wilsons Leather Enter to Win a Trip for 2 to New York Sweepstakes
- Sweepstakes Period: The Wilsons Leather Enter to Win a Trip for 2 to New York Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on May 22, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on July 7, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries submitted past the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted and may be destroyed. The Administrator’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: Click the link on our Trip to New York Giveaway page. Only entries submitted via this website are eligible. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Trip to New York Giveaway begins at 12:00:01 AM EST on 5/22/2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on 7/7/2019.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sweepstakes shall be sponsored by AM Retail Group, Inc. d/b/a Wilsons Leather (“SPONSOR”), and administered by Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc. (“Arrowhead”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Continental United States (excluding Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska), District of Columbia (“D.C.”), and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of SPONSOR or Arrowhead and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and third party fulfillment or judging agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Void in Quebec and where prohibited.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (1) Online Entry: To enter online, participants need to go to the www.wilsonsleather.com (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period to find, complete and submit the online entry form, and agree to the Official Rules. Upon submitting the entry form and agreeing to the rules, entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. All Online Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on July 7, 2019. (2) In-Store Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes via the in-store method of entry, find the official entry form in participating Wilsons Leather stores, available while supplies last. Hand print your complete name, email address, and zip code on the entry form, and deposit in the receptacle at the store. All In-store entries must be submitted in the receptacle by store closing on July 7, 2019 to be included in the random drawing.
Limit of one (1) entry per person/email address for the entire Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry. Any Entrant who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail and/or phone numbers, under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times in violation of applicable entry limitations may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents will void all Entries made by, or associated with, the applicable Entrant. In the event of a dispute over who submitted an Entry online or by opting in to the loyalty program, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account provided in connection the entry, as of the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account subscriber” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, education, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addressed for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A selected or potential winning “authorized account subscriber” may be required to provide SPONSOR with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the applicable Entry.
- DRAWING; ODDS. On or about August 5, 2019, Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received. The potential Grand Prize winner selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements and requests of Sponsor during the verification process.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email or telephone. If the potential Grand Prize winner is a resident of Canada, he/she must correctly answer, unassisted, a mathematical equation prior to be named the official Grand Prize winner. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return to Sponsor a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release for both winner and guest, and, except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release (an “Affidavit/Release”) in the form(s) provided by Sponsor in order to claim his/her prize. The Affidavit/Release must be returned to Sponsor by the date and/or time indicated. If the potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, or if the potential winner fails to return the Affidavit/Release within the specified time, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential Grand Prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules or the requests of Sponsor, or if the potential winner fails to correctly solve the mathematical equation (if applicable), then the potential Grand Prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion in his/her place, at random from among all eligible non-winning entries received by Sponsor for the Sweepstakes.
- Prize/Approximate Retail Value: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded (one (1) Grand Prize): Sponsor-specified Airfare for 2 to New York and 1 Hotel room in New York for 2 nights (may depend on availability at time of purchase). ARV: $3,000.00. Any taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. The hotel and airfare is at Sponsor’s sole discretion and will depend on availability at the time the winner is confirmed. Any changes to the flight or hotel are the sole responsibility of winner. The difference in value as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. Any upgrades and options are at the sole expense of the Grand Prize Winner. Package, hotel and airfare options, and other specifics, including time and location, to be determined by Sponsor, and are subject to availability. Grand Prize Winner must be 21 years of age or older, and must present a current valid ID along with passport or passport card if winner is from Canada to fly prior to the Sponsor booking the airfare and hotel, failure to show same may result in Grand Prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate potential winner. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all associated fees including all transportation to and from airport, transportation while in New York, any expenses incurred while in New York and airports, costs associated with changing the airfare or hotel per winner’s needs, luggage fees, applicable taxes, and other fees associated with any travel and transportation costs. All other costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the responsibility of Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner must provide information to Sponsor in order for Sponsor to book airfare tickets and hotel within thirty (30) days after the winner has been picked and confirmed, or the New York trip may (in Sponsors' sole discretion) be automatically forfeited by the Grand Prize Winner. Except as stated in the airline or hotel businesses, no person associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes and its prize(s), or any of their respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents makes any warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the enjoyment of the trip, including, without limitation, quality of the hotel and airplane, mechanical condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all guarantees and warranties for the Grand Prize are subject to the airline and hotel terms and conditions, and the Grand Prize Winner agrees to look solely to such businesses for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Sponsor will provide the Grand Prize Winner with an IRS Form 1099, if applicable, reflecting the actual final retail value of the Grand Prize, or such other governmental tax forms that may be necessary, as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Total ARV of all Prizes: $3,000.00.
- Limitation on Liability: Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/mail/e-mail submitted to Sponsor. By entering, Entrant agrees to full Official Rules and to decisions of Sponsor, or their designated agent, which are final and legally binding in all respects and further agree that Prizes are awarded upon the condition that Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies shall be held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a Prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in or travel to any Sweepstakes related activities and further acknowledge that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user’s system or limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMIND THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CIVIL LAW. SHOULD AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Disputes: By completing the act of entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota. Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. If the controversy or claim is not otherwise resolved through direct discussions or mediation, it shall then be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., in accordance with its Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“JAMS Rules”). The JAMS Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced and licensed to practice law in Minnesota. All proceedings brought pursuant to this paragraph will be conducted in the State of Minnesota. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
- Copy of Official Rules or Winner’s List: For a copy of the Official Rules or list of winners, please visit the Website, or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to (residents of VT may omit postage):
Wilsons Leather Enter to Win a Trip for 2 to New York Sweepstakes – “Official Rules” or “Winner List” (designate which)
PO Box 2550
Grand Rapids, MN 55745-2550
Requests must be postmarked by May 22, 2019 and received by July 7, 2019.
- Sponsor: AM Retail Group, Inc., d/b/a Wilsons Leather, 7401 Boone Avenue N., Brooklyn Park, MN 55428.