Official Terms and Conditions
Wilsons Leather Rewards Program Announcement & Eligibility
- All customers are invited to become Wilsons Leather Rewards (Program) members. Simply provide a valid email address with your purchase to be enrolled.
- Only Members are entitled to earn, accrue and use points and any Rewards Certificates issued pursuant to the Program.
- There are no fees to join, and members must be legal residents of the United States, at least 18 years of age, and maintain a valid electronic mail (email) address.
- AM Retail Group, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, add or delete any of the Program rules, terms, conditions, or benefits, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may reduce (or increase) the value of the rewards or an individual's benefits, except where prohibited by law. Continued participation in the Wilsons Leather Rewards Program constitutes acceptance of any modifications, additions or deletions.
- All questions and interpretations concerning Program terms and conditions shall be resolved in the sole discretion of AM Retail Group, Inc., and by joining the Program, you expressly agree to be bound by AM Retail Group, Inc.'s decisions.
- Members consent to AM Retail Group, Inc.'s accumulation, retention, and reasonable use of all information regarding their purchases acquired by AM Retail Group, Inc. as a result of their participation in the Program.
- The Program and participation therein is void where prohibited by law or where AM Retail Group, Inc. would be obligated to apply for any special license, bonding, permit, or other government regulatory approval relating to the Program.
- All references to dollar shall mean United States dollars.
- Program members earn 10 points per dollar spent on qualifying purchases. Qualifying purchases are purchases, excluding taxes and shipping, at any Wilsons Leather store or online at WilsonsLeather.com. The purchase of gifts cards is excluded. All qualifying purchase amounts are rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- Purchases at other retail establishments are not qualifying purchases, including department stores or stores not owned and operated by AM Retail Group, Inc.
- Points are not awarded for purchases made with merchandise credits.
- Members must present their email address at the time of all purchase, exchange, or return transactions to ensure accurate accumulation and tracking of membership points.
- Points will be deducted for all returns.
- Upon registering a completed customer profile through a link provided within the welcome email, a member will automatically earn 500 points.
- AM Retail Group, Inc. reserves the right to offer opportunities to obtain points and make promotional offers to select members based on purchase activity, geographic location, program participation or other information.
- Points are issued for promotional purposes only when qualifying purchases are made.
- Points have no fixed value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Member accounts and points are not transferable and may only be used by an individual member for the member's personal benefit. Member agrees that the Program and all associated points, Rewards, and benefits do not create any property rights in favor of member.
- Member points cannot be combined with points accrued in a separate member's account.
- Qualifying purchases include only those purchases intended for personal use and not for resale purposes. If AM Retail Group, Inc. has reason to believe that any purchases are being made for resale purposes, it reserves the right to disqualify the participant from the program at any time, and/or to void, with or without notice, the point accumulation of participant, and/or to terminate such individual's participation in the program.
- In the event a Program membership account is not utilized for a 24 month period, AM Retail Group, Inc. reserves the right to cancel your membership.
- Points or Reward Certificates may be subject to tax liability. Any tax liability or obligation, including disclosure, is the sole responsibility of the member.
- If you believe points have not been credited accurately to your Program membership account, please contact Wilsons Leather Rewards Customer Service at 1-866-401-1814 or firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Wilsons Leather Rewards Customer Service, 1815 S. Meyers Road, Suite 300 Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181. Claims must be filed within 90 days from transaction date when points are alleged to have been earned.
- AM Retail Group, Inc. shall have no liability for failure, delay or error in crediting points to your Program account.
- You may check your point balance by calling Wilsons Leather Rewards Customer Service at 1-866-401-1814.
- Wilsons Leather Rewards are earned according to the following schedule:
- 1,000 points = $10 Reward Certificate
- 2,000 points = $20 Reward Certificate
- 3,000 points = $30 Reward Certificate
- 4,000 points = $40 Reward Certificate
- 5,000 points = $50 Reward Certificate
- Etc. (up to 10,000 points = $100 Reward Certificate)
- New members, upon enrollment of a valid email address, will be issued a 20% Off discount.
- Reward Certificates may be redeemed for merchandise purchases only which exceed the face value of the certificate. Members may use multiple certificates to make a purchase, but the value of the merchandise purchased must equal or exceed the total value of the combined certificates. No cash will be given as change.
- Reward Certificates are valid for 90 days from date of issuance.
- Rewards Certificates will be emailed on a monthly basis to members whose program points meet or exceed one of the above point thresholds.
- For every Reward Certificate issued, the corresponding points will automatically be deducted from the member's Program account.
- AM Retail Group, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen certificates, or for the delivery Rewards Certificates into member's email in box. Please add email@example.com into your personal email address book to help ensure delivery into your email inbox.
- For returns, the value of the Rewards Certificate used for the purchase will be forfeited. The return amount will be the non-certificate sum paid.
- The certificate must be surrendered at time of purchase. Certificates are void if sold, duplicated, or reproduced, and where prohibited
Communication and Privacy
- By enrolling in the Program, you agree that receiving communications via email is a condition of continued participation. Further, you agree that AM Retail Group, Inc. may send you mail and email communications regarding the Program.
- If you choose to discontinue email communications you may do so by contacting Wilsons Leather Rewards Customer Service, or by unsubscribing via the "Unsubscribe" link on all emails. However, you will still receive reward certificates. If you wish to discontinue membership please contact Wilsons Leather Rewards Customer Service at 1-866-401-1814.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- AM Retail Group, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, add or delete any of the Program rules, terms, conditions, or benefits, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may reduce (or increase) the value of the rewards or an individual's benefits, except where prohibited by law. Continued participation in the Program constitutes acceptance of any modifications, additions or deletions.
- All questions and interpretations concerning Program terms and conditions shall be resolved in the sole discretion of AM Retail Group, Inc., and by joining the Program, participants expressly agree to be bound by AM Retail Group, Inc.'s decisions.
- The Program has no predetermined termination date, and may continue until such date as AM Retail Group, Inc., in its sole discretion, designates as the termination date. AM Retail Group, Inc. has the right to end the Program at any time without providing written notice to participants.
- AM Retail Group, Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, terminate or refuse your current and/or future Rewards Program membership if it believes any breach of the Program Terms & Conditions has occurred. Any rewards that are based on false or fraudulent information or activity are subject to forfeiture. The failure by AM Retail Group, Inc. to act on any breach of the Program Terms & Conditions by you shall not constitute a waiver of AM Retail Group, Inc. right to act with respect to any breach of the Program Terms & Conditions.
- AM Retail Group, Inc. is not responsible for failures or malfunctions of computer or data transmission systems; interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; or any technical problem in connection with the Program, Program administration, point accumulation or Reward Certificate issuance. AM Retail Group, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void points or rewards of any Member who AM Retail Group, Inc. believes has attempted to tamper with, influence or impair the administration, security or fairness, of the Program.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A MEMBER TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, AM Retail Group, Inc. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH MEMBER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
By participating, you agree that 1.) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Program, or any Rewards awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; 2.) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and shall not include any punitive, consequential or other damages, including costs associated with entering the Program but in no event attorneys' fees; and 3.) Under no circumstances will any member be permitted to obtain any award for, and member hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise.
- Plus Size/Big & Tall
- New Arrivals - Women
- New Arrivals - Men
- Best Sellers
- Online Only
- View All
- Crossbodies & Shoulder Bags
- Backpacks & Satchels
- Business Bags
- Totes & Business Bags
- Duffel Bags
- Buckets & Hobos
- Wallets & Wristlets
- View All
- Business Bags
- Belt Bags & Fanny Packs
- Duffel Bags
World of WL
- Our Story
- Photo Gallery
- Look Book
- Bloggers We Love
- Video Gallery
- Learn About Leather
- Why Buy a Leather Jacket
- Buying Guides
- Motorcycle Jacket Buying Guide
- Leather Buying Guide